Friday 22 September 2017

INTRODUCTION: WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Assalaam alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu dear readers. Hope everything is going on well?

Well, This is just an introduction. Here, am going to tell you a little bit about myself and the reason(s) why this blog was created.

Am Hamidah Abdulfattah by name, a bonafide citizen of Nigeria and a Muslim in all sense of it. Mind you, am not perfect, not at all but am striving to attain that highest level of piety (being a muhsinah). May Allah help me and you to reach that rank (Aamin).

 As I am, am not selfish (nope!)  not at all ! So because of this, I deem it fit to create an avenue where I will be writing and sharing what I think will be beneficial to me and you. I mean those things that will help us all in attaining that highest level of eeman. In short, I will be sharing what will make us better Muslim sisters and brothers.



 I had been craving to create a blog a very long time ago but I was hindered by so many things like procrastination and being too busy until Allah sent this amazing bro to me. He is a senior and also a colleague at the same time. He just said "Hamidah, you have nice write-ups, why don't you create a blog" I gave some excuses like "but I dunno how". He said "don't worry, I will help you with that". And now, the blog has been created Alhamdulillah!  And to my amiable senior Mustapha, I say JAZAAKUMULLAHU KHAIRAN.

Well,  now that the blog has been created, I will like you guys to know that THIS BLOG IS NOT CREATED FOR FUN AND ANY ARTICLE OR POEM POSTED IS TO EDUCATE AND NOT TO ENTERTAIN.

I wish you a safe landing as you strive along with me to be better in deen.

           Lots of love from humblehamidah.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice development sister... But know that as you educate us we can be entertained either

Admin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.